W-ing167

Sunday, December 27, 2009

25th - Princess for a day, 26th - Siao Za Bor as usual

25th Dec 2009 - Christmas!

Morning was Zhi Kong Cousin's Wedding. We witnessed the matrimony, such a sacred ceremony. Especially that part when they exchanged vows...Awww...so sweet. It's a promise for life and I hope that they can really stick to it for life. Wish them a blissful marriage.

On our way to the soon-to-be-newly weds' hse.

After the lunch buffet, my bro and I were so tired that we slept all the way from Kallang until Jurong East. Then, we started taking pictures after we changed to the red line.
Say Cheese...(both with braces)
Opps...^^Stunned!!!ARHhhh!!!!

Reached home at ard 3pm, I took a nap while waiting for my white horse to pick me up! ^^ (Yup, my princess-like-treatment was about to start.)

Now modern days, white horse becomes a grey Honda, which reached my house's carpark at 5pm. He kept his promise (and he's early)! ^^

Seriously, I never thought that this day will come, really feel like a dream.
His sister's wedding gifts for guests
He didn't tell me where we were heading to, until he parked his car at Fullerton Carpark. It's quite obvious already. Wow...Fullerton's buffet! ^^ The buffet supposed to start at 8pm and we were super early...(look at how bright the sky is in the pic!!!) We just walked around, taking pictures...


Soon, it was 8pm! Yeah! Here comes the SINFUL CHOCOLATE BUFFET! OMG!!!
It was really a wonderful experience with great service and ambience but we were sick of chocolate after finishing 3 plates of desserts. Partly because we were bloated after drinking so many beverages like sweet wine, orange juice, earl grey tea, plain water...
After the meal, we took a stroll along Singapore River before we headed back to Fullerton Carpark. (I went to toilet 3 times within this period!!!! o_O) And of cos, a ride back to my house which marked the end of my Princess-like-treatment. I'm super contented and I'm quite guilty that I threw A LITTLE TINY BIT of tantrum on Xmas Eve. Thanks for all the gifts, I really love them a lot..Erm but I think you should save up a bit more...
Cool Levi's handbag
The free-gift-bears plus ROYCE's chocolate. (CHOCOLATE AGAIN??!!!)
Thank you very much. Merry Christmas.
26th Dec 2009 - Boxing Day
Yoz yoz yoz, it's RV's clique outing, our 8Piece Gang w/o full attendance (Me, Char, JX, Ed, JM, ZR) ... After the KTV session, we went back to Kallang to meet up with Ed and headed to IKEA (Queenstown). Honestly Eddy, we were thinking of pangsei-ing you initially...HAHAHA. BUT WE DIDN'T. We didn't treat you like really RUBBISH (according to ur saying)...
ZR went for another outing while the rest of us went to IKEA for dinner. We, gals, were saying the guys have grown up and becoming more like gentlemen (cos they offered to help us buy the food), unlike the past. All of us have changed. We had a great chit chat session while viewing the showrooms and realised that we are getting old...Now, we were thinking of what kind of apartments we should get for our future, what kind of funiture will be ideal...OMG...I'm in denial to grow up.
Our chit chat session con't when Zyun joined at Anchorpoint and we were talking about cars and driving...OMG, WAT KINDA TOPICS WERE WE DISCUSSING? Almost 6-8 years passed and wat a vast change had occured. It's kinda scary but it's just part of everyone's life - growing up.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home