W-ing167

Wednesday, December 02, 2009

*Freedom*

Yeah Yeah Yeah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

EXAM IS OVER!!!! hahahaha! I'm seriously over the moon. Chee Yong and I were practically siao once we stepped out of the exam hall.

CY: Do you smell that?
Wing: What?
CY: FREEDOM!!!
ROFL!!!

I'm impressed by myself...I DID IT!! I SUVIVED THRU THE SEM!! With 6 mod - 4 core, 1 critical thinking and writing, 1 Japanese 2. Not to mention my Japanese class outside NUS, which also had exam in mid-nov. Also my CCA commitment and tuition! WOW!!! (Yes, i'm boosting, so wat) Okay, next sem onwards i'm going to reduce my workload, not going participate Special Project (very hard to say also), 2 (or 3) tuitees are enough. I shall be a full-time student.

Next, many thanks to friends who accompanied me and helped me thru the sem.
Really need to thanks Yew, who forced me to study with him. otherwise, i won't study. Thanks for all the study dates, I really studied harder compared to the previous 2 sem.
ESE friends, an awesome group of friends who i just got to know this sem. Really friendly and helpful. Allow me to clarify my doubts...
All my sisters who are by my side...love yall



I dressed nice today cos i thought i would be going out straight away from school. But yew wasn't free until 6.40pm...When i reached home i saw....家好月圆!!!OMG!!! My eyes were glued onto the tv, just can't take my eyes off....林峰!!!帅!

At night, I went shopping with yew...he looked damn tired after running errand for his family. >.<>MY EXAM IS OVER, I'M OUT TO PLAY". I bought 2 pairs of shoes!!! ^^ cost me $60. Oh no, I think i'll be spending alot this vacation.

Projected Expenses:
Dental - $200 (Paid)
Contact lens - $76 (Paid)
2 Bags - $80
Clothes - $50
Food - $$$

I think i need to work!!! >.< 靠山山倒,靠人人倒,靠自己最好!

Classic Convo with Yew today:
Yew: 我看你这个Sem应该会考得不错,Thanks to me.
Wing: Hmm..我也是这样觉得
Yew: 我觉得我这个Sem应该会考得比前两个Sem差...
Wing & Yew: Thanks to me (you)...

ROFL!!!

Christmas is coming soon...


Many many shows tt are "waiting for me, waiting for me..."
HK: 家好月圆
Japanese: 小学老师,新闻主播,Liar Game,ARASHIの番組
Taiwanese: 坯子英雄,下一站幸福
Korean: My Fair Lady

And many many many more!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home