W-ing167

Monday, December 07, 2009

Great sunday!

(I put on so much weight after the steamboat with auxo ytd! *faint*)

Wing had a great sunday today!!! ^^

Yew had planned a series of activities for me before his intern starts (which is tml).

First time walking thru the southern ridges. From Marang Trail -> Faber Trail -> Henderson Waves -> Hilltop Walk -> Forest Walk -> Alexandra Arch. Scenery was great but would be better if there's no HDB flat ard..It took us an hour plus plus to reach alexandra arch, before we took a bus back to vivo.

Then we watched a movie, called "Couples retreat". quite funny...HAHAHA...laughed till i dropped! hahaha. (esp the yoga lesson part! HAHAHA.)

After the movie, i requested yew to send me home despite the fact that it was quite late and he has to wake up early tml for work. =P Thank you. Dun worry, i'll keep myself busy from now on...eg. go out with sisters, tuition, gaw, lb...see...i'm busy too!

P.S.: I'M LAZY TO WORK...even for GAW and LB...sian...i'm lazy...ya...this is me. ME.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home