W-ing167

Wednesday, December 23, 2009

I made it

Hohoho! I got another great present from Santa this year. My result! Finally got into Second Lower. (but it's almost impossible to get into Second Upper, but i'm contented. As long as I have improvement, I'm happy.) ^^ First time I touched A...I know to many, it's common. but to me, it's really really significant! I really studied hard this sem and i'm glad that my lowest is only B. First time no C in my result slip! hahahah.

This sem was hectic but i survived thru and survived well! HAHAHA. Really thanks to Yew. You are really a good influence and you are the best present I have in 2009. Thanks Guan Yin Ma.

P.S.: I got A- for my English Critical Thinking and Writing! ^^ (My England has improved...Muhahaha...MY ANG MO is not so bad...HAHAHA...chingy said it's a MIRACLE)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home