W-ing167

Thursday, January 28, 2010

Life's Good

I'm not promoting any product from LG. I just feel blessed!

It's a joy to go to school. I really enjoy doing funny things together with ESE friends, attending lectures and tutorials with them. I'm gratified that I'm no longer a solo-kia in NUS. On top of that, every Thursday or FridayI will spend time with Yew to exercise, keeping fit together. Life is really good at this point of time although I have a lot of work waiting for me.

I think this semester is also quite hectic despite the fact that I'm only taking 5 modules. I have a total of 7 lab sessions (each will require us to submit a report), 3 projects and the usual tutorials and assignments. Don't worry, I believe I can continue to strive better this semester. This is something that I learnt from today's bball, think positive and have faith in myself. It may be hard initially, but as long as I put in more effort, it's definitely possible (especially with some luck^^).

Thank you for having faith in me, espcially at times when I don't even have confidence in myself. Love you.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home