W-ing167

Tuesday, January 12, 2010

school....AGAIN?!!

好花不常开,好景不常在。美好的时光总是短暂的,又开学了!!!

ARGH!!! I DUN WANT...As usual, I'm procrastinating...^^ But it's only the 2nd day of school!! I shall enjoy this week, at least the first 3 days. I promise i'll go lib for thurs and fri. I shall be a good gal like last sem!!! hehehe...but this sem cannot go up by 1 class already, cos if i wanna get 2nd upper this sem, i'll need to score 5.08! HAHAHA...sorry, sorry, not very funny...^^ But i shall aim for improvement again!
Nvm, dun stress wing, just do your best.

I think this sem will be an interesting sem...I seriously think that most of my modules look interesting. There are like sooooooooooooooooo many many many things tt i dunnoe. Suddenly have the urge to learn more about them...

TR2201 Entrepreneurial Marketing (taken with Chingy) - The main focus is entrepreneurship, not marketing. The lecturer is sort of like assumed that you know something about marketing already...(WHICH I KNOW NUTS, so need to do alot of reading) But the whole course if very hands-on, really need to draft a feasible, sustainable, marketable and scalable business proposal. Tedious, but interesting and hopefully will be an enriching experience.

CM2142 Analytical Chemistry (taken with Bro) - About techniques to analyse substances. Seems useful if i'm really going to be Environmental Engineer. But very technical and alot of labs...OMG...

CE2183 Construction Project Management (taken with ESE ppl) - management of the construction of buildings...big big project...hmmm...not very sure how will it be...

ESE 2001 Environmental Processes (taken with ESE ppl) - i dunnoe, i fell asleep during the first lecture.

ESE 2401 Water Science & Techonology (taken with ESE ppl) - the lecturer is a joker!! HAHAHA...but he's very knowledgeable...Seems like a fun module! ^^

JCS Japanese - had my first lesson for Advance level today...SUCKS...I'M LIKE SO CHUI...I think my standard is like miles away from Advance level. The ppl there are very zai! Haiz...I shall start mugging my Japanese, practise more...speak up more!!! Yah, I NEED to get a dictionary, but i WANT to get a electronic one but it's EX and there's no guarantee tt i'm going to study all the way...>.<>.< Nvm, I shall just jia you...

After looking at these, I dun think i can score any A for this sem, even though there are only 5 mod. All seems difficult!!! =(

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home