W-ing167

Thursday, March 11, 2010

Dilemma

Women are hard to please. MY SENTIMENT EXACTLY.

When he went for interview, I was hoping that he could get the Shanghai attachment as it's a rare opportunity. I told myself to be mentally prepared cos if he got accepted, he will miss my 21st bday and our anniversary.

Good News. He got the attachment, I was happy for him yet a little bit disappointed. But if he didn't get the attachment, I would feel sad for him. SEE, women are hard to please.

I thought of going to Shanghai in July to find him, but after checking the airfare, I dropped the thought. It's TOO EX! =( I'll miss yew badly. 3 months is very long leh...(But it's much better comparing to SEP) Orh...okay. Plus, even if I go Shanghai, he won't have time for me cos he will need to work... =( so better stay in Singapore and bare with it. Very fast, 3 months will pass.

Hence, yew SUGGESTED to celebrate our birthday together, which is 2.5 months in advance for me. Well, it's cost effective, so we can save more money for future trips tgt. Okay. I shall stop grumbling, be contented with what I have now, and treasure every moment that we share together. 3 months chop chop will come to an end.

Yup! Hugs. I'll wait for you!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home