W-ing167

Wednesday, May 26, 2010

I have been checking my mails like n-times…waiting for something that I can do…HAIZ.

Oh, something brightens up my day! Early in the morning, I received a card from SHANGHAI!!! HAHAHA! *sMilE* There are male and female version, so he sent me the female version. I took a picture of it with my HP so that I can carry it around! So happy!


“If your were to turn up one day, pls let me know.”
Awww…I would love to, but I don’t think I have $$ and time. =( Because to prevent myself from missing yew too much, I have made myself super busy. I just keep adding workload.
- Planning for Grant A Wish VIII
- Finding Sponsors for NUS Stage
- 3 tuition (Bangkit Road, Serangoon North, Kovan)
- L-derly Befrienders (Stepping down liao! ^^)
- Japanese (It’s really bad now. I didn’t put in effort, I shall pull up my socks)
- Internship (Nothing much to do yet)

Looks like I did a lot, but I think I didn’t really accomplish them…sub-standard work. The only thing that I’m really proud of is my tuition! I’m really proud of my tutees as they scored A’s for their subjects that I taught. Continue to Jia you!

Can angels grant my wish first? I want to go to shanghai, w/o spending much...(I shall find sponsorship for this...)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home