W-ing167

Sunday, June 06, 2010

COMPUTER

Die die die...i use comp for more than 14hours EVERYDAY!! My eyes are going to spoil.
I use comp for work, csc, stage and slack...am i sick...this is seriously not healthy. I need to exercise! I'm getting fatter!
-------------------------------------------------
I have been going out with my (different) dears for the past 2 days

Thursday with Juliet Xian @ Causeway point
Being possessed by a hungry alien, JX kept saying tt she's hungry. So we had: Hokkien mee, Kim's Ramen, Durian Puffs, Strawberry Shortcake.


Classic convo (eating Strawberry Shortcake outside Raffles clinic)
JX: ...but you like birthday cake, this is not.
Wing: No, It's my birthday what...my bday last for 2 months and 3 weeks. I celebrated my bday twice liao.
JX: but you are still 20.
Wing: Ya, and you are 21. OMG, you 21 for half a year liao! but I'm still 20!
JX: *emo* >.<
Wing: HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Friday with Swee Swee @ AMK Hub

We had our fav for dinner - Japanese cuisine!! HAPPY! We had some heart to heart talk while eating.

Classic convo (eating @ Ichiban)
Swee: I went iceskating for the 1st time tt day and I didn't fall! :))
Wing: 好啊,你慢慢走的啊? =_='''
Wing: Iceskating 好玩吗?
Swee: *really super forced smile* 好玩.
(Wahhh, how convincing!! )

After we had our awesome $1 black sesame hokkaido icecream, we passed by a tuition booth and a guy asked us if we fall into the pri-JC students category. ^^ He really made our day!!! We are young!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home