W-ing167

Sunday, June 20, 2010

A day without work

Yeah!! I decided to push my jap lesson to Sunday, so tt i can play and slack the whole day!!!!

Today is 8PG outing again @ Boon Lay for ZR's belated 21st Bday Celebration! I always love to go out with 8PG! so relaxing and we will do funny stuff...

Met ZR at Boonlay station, I totally LOL at the "OMG" audition. Den we brisk walked to SAFRA (Jurong) tgt cos we were late for K!!!

We (Char, Chris, JX, Me, ZR) sang alot of ZR's fav...every now and there he will said "eh, this is my fav..." Ya ya ya...

The Kbox @ Jurong Safra was so cold that it's like a huge freeze that harden the melted chocolate! hahahhaa!

After K, we went to JP for dinner. We thought that the OMG audition thing was still on, when we hear someone singing FIR's song...but the singing was really too good to be true...So we started to suspect if they were FIR...Wow. True enough..IT'S F.I.R! Great singing, but the crowd just dispersed when they stopped singing and started interviewing. Really is 曲终人散.

Dinner @ New York New York was great with Eddy and Wil joining us! I had an awesome Hot Plate Black Pepper Seafood Spaghetti! Yummy! I definitely will like to have tt again!

Can't wait to wil's and my bday celebration with 8PG again! Too bad to wil tt he has to share the same celebration with me. =PPP

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home