W-ing167

Saturday, June 12, 2010

My wisdom

reached KHOO TECK PUAT HOSPITAL (yishun) at 9.30am

after paperwork, i entered a small ward and changed. Nervous.

Soon, I was asked to go to the operation theatre.

the operation theatre was super bright, with many staff inside. Scary.

Lied on the operation bed. Oxygen mask was put on.

I could feel the drug injected, flew up my arm with a hot sensation.

I took a deep breath and closed my eyes.

I had a dream...towards the end of the dream I heard someone called my name...It was the nurse. Oh, the operation was done! The lower part of my face was totally numb, I was totally blur at that moment. It took me 2 minutes to realised what's happening. Slow.

It was 1230 when I was pushed back to my small ward.

The nurses were very nice. They helped me to change my gauze periodically and feed me with apple juice. (the apple juice was nice) Pain kicked in at around 3pm. I was given a cup of cereal together with my painkiller. Then, I continued to sleep after that...

Finally I was discharged at 1630! that 4 hours was horrible and prolonged. I smsed friends while waiting the bleeding to stop. I was craving to play bejeweled to make the time pass faster.

The disgusting porridge will be my friend for this coming week. Sign.

Hope that my face won't be too swollen, den I can still go out.

I plan to go for my Jap tml morning! Jia you Wing!!! Love You! ^^

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home