W-ing167

Sunday, June 20, 2010

Seriously feel stretched

I always think it's good to stretch yourself as far as possible cos you don't know where's your limit. However, I really think I have reached my limits now.

A lot of things are going around this vacation, be it at work (lumping all my commitments tgt) or at home. I though all these will occupy me more and I'll think about him less. However, the more I work, the more I miss him. I was really dying to seek for his comfort when I was super upset regarding the things happening at home. The comfort that MSN can't give me...

Can't really talk about the things going around in my house, so I shall talk about the things going around at work...

1) my 9-6pm EHS & Facility work. I had been saying there's nothing much to do at work, but work started to stream in last week. So now I got to work liao. One thing I'm sure is that, I'm really good at using AutoCad now.

2) my tuition. Currently I have 3 tutee. 1 in Bukit Panjang, 1 in Serangoon North, 1 in Kovan. Exam is coming up, I'm quite stressed about their performance.

3) Grant A Wish. As one of the PDs, there are a lot of things expected from me, or I think I should do to run this whole project. We just finalised our Organising Comm. I'm both excited and worried about this OC. I don't how things will work out. Can they work well? Will they have the chemistry? Will they enjoy the whole journey of Grant A Wish? What I can expect from this project?

4) L-derly Befrienders. I have missed the weekly visits for for 2 weeks. As a Vice, I think I should have done better. I'm actually looking forward to step down so that I can just join as a normal volunteer. Just purely volunteering, nothing else, I think I'll enjoy it more.

5) NUS Stage Sponsorship. To be frank (sorry Chris), I really have difficulty committing to the CCA. Cos unlike you and the rest, I don't have the passion for theatre, and it's really hard to be committed without passion. Nevertheless, I gave u my promise, so I'll try my best.

6) Lastly, it's my Japanese. I sort of lost my passion for Japanese after all these work. I don't have the drive to revise my Japanese at least 3 times a week like the initial stage and it's just going from bad to worse. Hence, I think I need a break from studying Japanese. I'll pause for a year, find back my passion, then continue with my Japanese.

I have to let go of something at this point of time and I think Japanese is the only thing that I can afford to let go. 勉強すれば勉強ほど疲れてなる。もしそんなん続いたり、日本語が嫌いになるだろう。そんなん結果がやだよ。だから、ここで少し休んで決めた。悲しいのに、この決定が必要と思う。

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home