W-ing167

Thursday, July 08, 2010

It’s been a long while since I last wrote my blog entry.

Well, some updates of my life:
- I quitted my Japanese class and I’m quite happy about that as I have more time for myself now. Life is much more manageable now.
- GAW is going to its intensive planning phase! I’m so excited about it but at the same time I’m quite worried about it. Jia you everyone!
- So far I’ve survived well without yew thong by my side. In a month’s time, he will be back! Yeah! He said his going to ship me something; I’m looking forward to it! (According to what he told me so far, he got me 2 shirts and 1 bear and got my mum a scarf. ^^)
- I’m suffering from pimple outbreak and it kind of saddens me as my birthday is coming up soon. I want to be a pretty 21st-birthday girl. I shall go and consult doctor regarding my skin again. (That’s how my face recovered previously.)

This week:
- GAW starts to meet up with beneficiaries. I hope that everything will go smoothly and get all the details required for us to proceed with wish collections.
- I shall go to Unnie’s house today to try the Kimchi that she made.
- I’m looking forward to 8PG gathering for Wing&Wil bday celebration on this Sat! But I’ll miss 2AM’s showcase at IMM. >.<
- I shall go and check out tours to Malaysia on Sunday. Planning a trip with Yew. ^^

Counting down:
- 5 more days to GAW8 first meeting
- 6 more days to bday celebration with Brenda and Wan Yan
- 2 more weeks to my 21st bday
- 3 more weeks to the end of my internship
- 3 more weeks to Sisters’ KTV
- 4 more weeks to Yew’s return!!! <3

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home