W-ing167

Saturday, January 01, 2011

Happy New Year

Recap Wish List for 2010

1. Squeeze into 2nd upper Honors class by end of 2010 (failed to do so...I'm 0.21 away from it)
2. Con't to date with yew, maintain our relationship. (as far as I know, we are still together even though we have some small arguements here and there)
3. Go overseas with yew. (Yup, 2010 we went to penang, cameron highland and malacca)
(Thanks smelly for pointing our tt i missed my point 4 & 5. and ZR, since i missed my point 4 & 5, that means i only had 7 for 2010...)
4. Be more observant, independent and meticulous (not that I know of...Some time i feel like killing myself for being insensitive to my friends around me.)
5. Be thrifty. So this year, I shall not have any wish list for my materialistic obsession (My bank is in deficit)
6. Continue with my Japanese Advance in JCS and score well. (I stopped half way...I shall continue when I'm free)
7. JLPT 3 Distinction (Same as point 6)
8. Earn more money for my expenses and school fees (not really..)
9. Stay Happy and Healthy. (I'm still healthy and happy!!! =)))


As you can see, I have more red than green, which means I didn't really do well in 2010. Sad. I shall work hard in 2011.

2011 New Year Resolutions

1. Get my Class 3 Driving License before June.

2. Improve my fitness by running every week. I shall be a healthy gal!

3. Improve work performance...like yew or shu yi...(they are my idols!) Just do your work, gal.

4. Spent more quality time with my friends and family. Honestly speaking, I think that spending time with friends is much better as I can feel the presence of my past self, especially meet up with 8PG or Tri-olio or JC sisters.

5. Be myself. I shall be nice to myself listen to what I really want.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home