W-ing167

Sunday, January 03, 2016

Belated 2015 New Year Resolution Post

Looking back at my posts in 2014, i would say time is really the best remedy. The past is a history that I learnt, what's more important is now and future. Looking back at 2014, there many things that have excited me and I'm still proud to share. Firstly, it is my house renovation. A make over of the house and home. Making it more modern and displaying more of our family photos.
Next, are my Korea and Japan trips. I met many great and helpful people in this trip and I couldnt express how grateful I am to have crossed my path with them. It might be a short encounter, but I really appreciate it.
Lastly, i got to know more Japaneses and more people who speak Japanese like a native. They really have my respect. I still have a lot more to go.

1. Know more about myself, what I like and what I want in life. Learn more about my strengths, weaknesses and priority in life.
- A continous journey

2. Travel alone in Japan and climb mount Fuji - Done

3. Participate in a 10km run - signed up but yet to complete

4. Learn how to play 2 songs with violin - Done but forgot

5. Learn how to cook 10 dishes/desserts -to be continued

2015 new year resolution
1. Continue to be a healthy and happy person and spread positive energy to my friends.

2. Be more hardworking at work, in learning Japanese and doing household chore.

3. To have a healthy spending habits. Every month to save $500 cash.

4. Be more neat

1 Comments:

At 7:46 AM , Anonymous Kwang said...

haha finally have time to revisit some long lost blogs..
hope that all have been well, and will be forever better!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home